Barb is a real estate agent and business colleague of Jules. She is also very liberal with sexual advice she offers to Jules.
Barbara "Barb" Coman is a real estate agent in Gulfhaven and business associate of Jules. She is friendly with Jules and often gives her unsolicited advice about dating and life. She is notorious for her double-entendres and innuendo.
Barb eventually settled down with and married former mayor Roger Frank. The pair was wed on the beach of Gulfhaven.
- Barb is the definition of a "Cougar".
- Calls her private parts "Big Business"
- Wore a haystack costume for halloween for the sole purpose of asking "Hey Fellas! Who wants a roll in the hay?"
- Is the reason Jules cannot use "Yoga mats at the gym or eat chocolate covered anything"
- Married Roger Frank, Laurie's former boyfriend's (Smith Frank) father.
- Barb was born in 1961 and is 48 years old as of Season One.