|"Between Two Worlds"|
Season Four, Episode Three
Directed by John Putch
Written by Kevin Biegel
Air Date - January 22, 2013 on ABC
Opening Sequence Subtitle: I got hired on [title] and they only let me write these. My name's Donny. Hi, Mom.
Previous Episode: I Need to Know
Next Episode: I Should Have Known It
Jules frets about a lack of passion in her marriage to Grayson, but input from Ellie makes their relationship almost too hot to handle. Meanwhile, Laurie helps Travis locate his inner hero, and Bobby tries out a new personality.
- Courteney Cox as Jules Cobb
- Christa Miller as Ellie Torres
- Busy Philipps as Laurie Keller
- Dan Byrd as Travis Cobb
- Josh Hopkins as Grayson Ellis
- Ian Gomez as Andy Torres
- Brian Van Holt as Bobby Cobb/Ron Mexico
- Robert Clendenin as Tom
- Dog Travis
- Sawyer Ever as Stan Torres
- Patrick Faucette as Cop
- Julia Cho as Barista
- Heather Moiseve as Ron's AA Sponsor
==Music== "Space X" by BOJO "Ron Mexico" by Grayson Ellis
- The Cul-de-Sac Crew's superpowers are:
- Jules reveals she can solve any problem during sex.
- Laurie reveals her superpower to be reading other's vibes.
- Bobby can give anyone the perfect nickname.
- Ellie can start a fight between any two people.
- Andy can find anything.
- Stan is crazy strong.
- Grayson can impersonate anyone.
- Travis always puts everyone's happiness before his own.
- Travis was conceived when Jules couldn't figure out the TV remote.
- Bobby adopts the name "Ron Mexico," which was previously used as an alias by NFL player Michael Vick, although this is not mentioned on the show.
- Tom reveals that he likes big butts on women.
- Jules places "wine spikes" all over the the cul-de-sac.
- Jules hates her maiden name, and her maiden name rhymes with "fleanis".
- Jules agrees to legally change her name to Jules Ellis though she will continue to go by Jules Cobb.
|Season Four Episodes|