| "Don't Fade on Me"|
Season Four, Episode Fourteen
Directed by John Putch
Written by Melody Derloshon & Blake McCormick
Air Date - April 9, 2013 on ABC
Opening Sequence Subtitle: Welcome to [title] Remember when we wanted to change the title? Ah, good times. Thanks for sticking with us.
Previous Episode: The Criminal Kind
Next Episode: Have Love Will Travel
Chick comes to house-sit while the gang goes on vacation. But when Jules discovers that her father hasn't been to the doctor in years, she insists on taking him. Laurie and Travis go on their first date together as a couple, and both admit that it feels awkward. Bobby is crushed to discover that Dog Travis is just using him for food.
- Courteney Cox as Jules Cobb
- Christa Miller as Ellie Torres
- Busy Philipps as Laurie Keller
- Dan Byrd as Travis Cobb
- Josh Hopkins as Grayson Ellis
- Ian Gomez as Andy Torres
- Brian Van Holt as Bobby Cobb
- Robert Clendenin as Tom
- Ken Jenkins as Chick
- Shirley Jones as Anne McCormick
- Dog Travis
- Maria Thayer by Lisa Riggs
- Frank Cameron as Doctor
- Garry Clemmons as Jogging Twin #1
- Jason Clemmons as Jogging Twin #2
- "Old Friend" by Sea Wolf
- "Sleeping like a baby" now means not sleeping restfully, waking every ten minutes, and being either hungry or crying.
- Laurie does not own any underwear.
- Ellie and Jules review some of the changes they made to the meanings of idioms for Anne, including:
- Cake walk means something difficult.
- Someone in a funk needs to be slapped out of it.
- Since slim chance means something probably won't happen, fat chance means it definitely will happen.
- If something is very terribly then it kicks-ass.
- Grayson is too pretty to be the tough one in a boy band.
- Big Lou is destroyed by Grayson.
- Riggs is lactose intolerant.
- Alzheimer's Disease is now called Oldtimer's Disease.
The names of the doctors on the sign at Chick's doctor's office are all doctors from Scrubs (at least Dorian, Reid and Turk are) series that Ken Jenkins was also in
|Season Four Episodes|