| "Flirting With Time"|
Season Four, Episode Seven
Directed by Courteney Cox
Written by Blake McCormick
Air Date - February 19, 2013 on ABC
Opening Sequence Subtitle: Welcome to [title] This one's for you, continuity nerds.
Previous Episode: Restless
Next Episode: You and I Will Meet Again
With Grayson's house on the market, the cul-de-sac crew waste little time judging their potential neighbors, which conjures up memories of the time when Jules and Bobby moved in. Meanwhile, Wade returns from Afghanistan earlier than expected, stirring mixed emotions in Laurie when he becomes too clingy.
- Courteney Cox as Jules Cobb
- Christa Miller as Ellie Torres
- Busy Philipps as Laurie Keller
- Dan Byrd and Chad Roberts as Travis Cobb
- Josh Hopkins as Grayson Ellis
- Ian Gomez as Andy Torres
- Brian Van Holt as Bobby Cobb
- Robert Clendenin as Tom
- Dog Travis
- Edwin Hodge as Wade
- Amy Phillips as Janet
- Andy St. Clair as Dan
- Kale Clauson as Aaron
- "Wherever You Will Go" by Boyce Avenue
- "Love Love Love" by Avalanche City
- Laurie is a "vagina thesaurus". Terms for her vagina include: snooze, sizzle, hoo, hot pocket, Bonnie Hunt, No Country for Old Men, woolly mammoth, and The Hurt Locker.
- Also vaginasaurus is the best dinosaur ever.
- Andy's penis is named "Toby McGuire".
- The Cul-de-Sac Crew's various "meetcutes" are revealed.
- Travis' second grade girlfriend was actually a boy named Aaron. They kissed.
- Ellie's nickname as an attorney was "TigerBitch". Grayson still calls her that.
- Andy's biggest fear is cat's walking on two legs.
|Season Four Episodes|