|"Runnin' Down A Dream"|
Season Four, Episode Five
Directed by John Putch
Written by Justin Halpern & Patrick Schumacker
Air Date - February 5, 2013 on ABC
Opening Sequence Subtitle: Welcome to [title] It's Donny again. I'm writing these again whether they want me to or not. There's blood everywhere.
Previous Episode: I Should Have Known It
Next Episode: Restless
Jules decides that her heart is no longer in the real estate business. Meanwhile, Bobby discovers his dream job selling premade burgers from a truck. Unfortunately, Bobby's Burger Truck proves the perfect opportunity for Ellie to be rude to strangers. Laurie and Travis act like "art snobs" until Andy puts them in their place.
- Courteney Cox as Jules Cobb
- Christa Miller as Ellie Torres
- Busy Philipps as Laurie Keller
- Dan Byrd as Travis Cobb
- Josh Hopkins as Grayson Ellis
- Ian Gomez as Andy Torres
- Brian Van Holt as Bobby Cobb
- Griffin Kunitz as Stan Torres
- Robert Clendenin as Tom
- Brad Morris as Jerry
- Timothy E. Goodwin as Officer
- Dylan Booth Vigus as Bearded Guy
- Derrick White as Heavy Guy
- Dirk Ellis as Frank
- "Brand New Day" by Kodaline
- This is the first episode that Griffin Kunitz plays Stan Torres.
- Stranger Touch is game Jules and Laurie invented while working together. It involves touching a stranger without them noticing.
- When work is fun its "furk", when it sucks its "surk".
- Laurie becomes the official pastry chef of the Latin Kings.
|Season Four Episodes|